Friday, February 13, 2009

Something safe for the picture frame.


I determined I'd stop with the obscurites, until I got swept up in The Courtship of Regina. There's a dapper housespider in the crook of our bathroom. I named him Charlie and then promptly went about the business of matchmaker. It was a fine romance (minus the problems that a few extra limbs are bound to cause) with dizzying highs and lows--a few speckled dramas, an entanglement or two. Stuff for the ages.
Of course, as they didn't sit well on the page, I had to substitute the ever-willing Beauty and the Beast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like (the idea of) Charlie, and I don't like spiders.
Also, is it true that devils end up like you?
No, I haven't given Mr Mann any more of my precious backstage time, and I'm going to hell for it.