Thursday, June 02, 2005

Part 2, part ii

The conversation that happened between the last two pics:

"You know you have to do one of me, right?"
"Yeah, yeah."
"You have to."
"I said, I know."
"And you have to make me cool. I know I'm not all that cool, but you have to do it."
"Don't be like that. You're...(faltering)...cool. (Recovering a bit) It just takes a little practice."
"Well, I just don't want to look like an asshole."
"Hm. That's a tough one. Just gimme some time."

And after it's completion:

Genuine surprise: "Hey, I thought you were going to make me look like a tool. But you made me look cool!"
"De nada."

3 comments:

Greg said...

So... are you actually doing the Webshite headshots then?

Jess said...

oh, I suppose so. but if I'm doing the Gorillaz style, I figure that Murdock is already a dead ringer for you.

Greg said...

Awesome!