Monday, July 25, 2005

Red Badge of...

I've burst a blood vessel in my eye. I'm embarrassed to explain how, but let's just say that some vigorous vomitting and the aforementioned bottles of cranberry juice were involved. After a panicky internet search to make sure that it's nothing permanent, I'm now just waiting for it to go away.

In the meantime, I'm torn between hiding it behind sunglasses and displaying it in it's full, maniacal glory. I'm unsettling as it is, but the prospect of staring down Elmwood crazies and hapless check-out boys with my Look-of-Death-made-better might be too much to pass up.

1 comment:

goose said...

There's so much potential for a wound like that!! You could always wrap a gauze dressing around your head color the afflicted area red, walk with a limp in one leg and play a fyfe. Claim it as a battle casualty!!