Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Four

Four jobs I've had:
1. Can I say artist four times?
2. Something offloading trucks
3. Something with tacos
4. Something with a headset

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. The Last Unicorn
2. Any X-Men
3. Sense and Sensibility
4. Superman (the original, fingers crossed for the upcoming)

Four places I have lived:
1. El Paso, Texas
2. Olympia, Washington
3. Stuttgardt, Germany
4. Fayetteville, North Carolina

Four tv shows I love to watch:
1. Scrubs
2. BSG
3. Gilmore Girls
4. repeats of Invader Zim

Four places I've been on vacation:
1. the Cascades ("oooh, Lake Chelan!")
2. White Sands
3. Oktoberfest in Munich
4. Vancouver, BC (Expo '86)

Four websites I visit daily:
1. blogs
2. Rackham sites
3. Drawn!
4. MSN

Four of my favorite foods:
1. mac n cheese
2. mashed potatoes
3. Grape Nuts
4. my ma's spaghetti and meatballs

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. in my mom's kitchen
2. on a run
3. sitting at the dining room table (get a move on, you)
4. at Mighty

No comments: