Thursday, May 25, 2006

What a time to be alive.

If they stick with the original Whelan artistic blueprints this should be passable. I'm not holding my breath or anything. (Should I downplay my cool by mentioning that I'm spinning in my chair at the prospect? Or that McCaffrey looks a hell of a lot like my great aunt and I once entertained notions of us being related? Or that fourteen year old me was guilty of...(gasp)...fan art?).

Considering the systematic way the film industry seems to be munching through the sci-fi/fantasy classics (library cards out, list of Hugo winners in hand), they should get to L'Engle in no time. That's where the real fun begins.

2 comments:

Scott said...

So how would you draw a tesseract?

Jess said...

I believe it was with an insect and string. and old lady hands.
though I would have used a grasshopper rather than an ant.