Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Fun.

I'm totally stealing this from Sarah:

Go to your music player of choice and put it all on shuffle. Say the
following questions aloud, and after each one press play. Use the song
title as the answer to the question.

What do you think of me, Rhapsody?
Psyche--Nouvelle Vague's cover of Killing Joke. Not a bad pick, if you're sticking with mythology.

Will I have a happy life?
The District Sleeps Alone Tonight by The Postal Service. Oddly enough, that sounds nice.

What do my friends think of me?
Shot Shot by Gomez. Yikes. Maybe I shouldn't have asked.

Do people secretly lust after me?
Don't Look Back by Telepopmusic. Why? Are some behind me right now?

How can I make myself happy?
From Black to Blue by Yo La Tengo. All I can think of is Batman and Superman, which works.

What should I do with me life?
You Come In Burned by The Dandy Warhols. Figuratively?

Why must life be so full of pain?
Time Is Just The Same by Isobel Campbell. Cryptic, Isobel, very cryptic.

How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
Guns of Brixton by Nouvelle Vague, cover of the Clash. (Giggle.)

Can you give me some advice?
I Am A Scientist by The Dandy Warhols. So no then. Just as well.

What do you think happiness is?
This Place Is A Prison by The Postal Service. Well. I'm going to take the optimistic approach and assume you're talking about the grounds from the Cascades to Puget Sound. Me too. So let's just leave it at that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a gold christian charm site. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)