Monday, September 11, 2006

Six-foot four: optional.


Well.
It's happened again. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised--been a while since my last anime crush. I should thank luck that I'm bound by a passion for two-dimensional men. Better for me. Better for Alex. And the subjects themselves are safe from my grins and my sighs and my eternally ungovernable blushes.

Howl. Despite his theatrics. The latest, not the last.

And, of course, nothing would satisfy until I'd listed them all:

Sven. Voltron. Of pre-Allura blue lion fame.
Roger Smith. Big O. Don't ask me about the show--I haven't the foggiest.
Prince Zuko. Avatar. Is anyone surprised by this? Now that he's started growing his hair he's adorable--and sure to be slotted as Katara's love interest. Any money.
Bruce Wayne. Der.
Roy Mustang. Full Metal Alchemist. Fleeting. Proving that half the quality is the voice acting.
Haku. Spirited Away. My fave--probably due to a dragon alter ego. But he's also voiced by James Marsden which leaves him only a whisper away from...

...the one clearly responsible for this whole embarassing mess.

1 comment:

GabsOSteel said...

and honestly, until now, i thought i was the only one who found cartoons hot. take this guy for instance - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Grayson. it just shouldn't be possible for a drawing to be that hot.