Tuesday, May 03, 2005

We all float facedown.

Been having an issue lately. Three times in the past week, I've woken up abruptly from nightmares. Two of those times I've been screaming. The last time the screaming was accompanied by a bloody nose.

This is unheard of for me, but I don't think the problem ends here. The Boy has been having the same issue, and, unless she's on her cell at four in the morn, our landlady's been doing the same. Furthermore, it seems that we are all on different dream schedules--we never overlap.

My own explanation? Well, an incubus has taken up residence in our home. Obviously. Or perhaps we've taken up residence in its. And every night it perches on a different pillow and sets to work.

I can think of only one solution. The thing must be placated.

No comments: