Thursday, May 12, 2005

Yawn.

Today's one of those days where I go looking for trouble just to have something interesting to talk about later. Unfortunately, I'm ill-equipped for starting shit.

I got chased halfheartedly by a neighbor's dog and almost kicked it.

A passing bum threw the standard gripe at my feet and I gave him a dirty look.

I toyed with the idea of stealing my uncle's copy of Theogeny. (It's thin and soft and the notes in Greek that he's written in the margins make it irresistable--I'm such a sucker for the random theta).

I got into a pissing contest with the electricians upstairs when I started blasting System of a Down.

And that's all I got. Poor fare for discussion over popcorn, I'm afraid. But it's clear and cloudless outside, and the air tastes like cold water, and I've a good walk ahead of me and leftover lasagna in the fridge, and no real cause to bitch.

1 comment:

Mike Garvey said...

and, of course... there's the BBQ beef at mighty.