Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The Young Dozens.

So. damn. worth it. Worth the half an hour standing in the cold. Worth the disintegrating bathrooms and surly bartenders. Worth this morning's headache.

We stood rooted in a row in the back by the bar. Sometimes clapping around our drinks, sometimes whispering. But mostly quiet and still--expressionless, arms crossed, and completely blown away under it all.

Oh, and he was going to be a Classics major. Which means I have to love him, right? Of course I'm right.

4 comments:

Johnny said...

It was worth it. Incredibly so. In other news...how do I use this Rhapsody? I am, I feel, only scratching the surface.

Jess said...

oh, this must be discussed at length.

Johnny said...

well, i kinda figured it out. it made playlists for me. that i liked.

Anonymous said...

If you like dog obedience you may very well like this site dog obedience