Thursday, January 26, 2006

Got me.



I have no clue, either. Sometimes you just gotta draw gnomes, man.

It has a funerary kind of feel, which is what I orginally intended, but I just couldn't bring myself to see the whole thing through. The Hanging of the Fruit Men was a bit too grisly for a Wednesday morning. And then there's all the explaining that would have come with it--the Why's and Who's and What the Eff's.

So instead, it's a Harvest. Or a Birthing. Or a Religious Rite.

I'll content myself with ambiguity.

2 comments:

Mike Garvey said...

Amazing. So good I'll refrain from three-testical jokes.

How long do these take you? Certainly not just a "Wednesday morning".

Jess said...

crap! I should've caught that. that's always the danger.

this one took a tuesday AND a wednesday morning. and afternoon.