Friday, January 20, 2006

Honey, but I always could accessorize.


The latest and the last. Still haven't arrowed in on the style, but whatever. Also, I examined the template piece quite closely and decided that the guy's canvas must have been huge. There were mini-hatches on everything. The chair legs, a woman's cheek, a saucer. I'll admit, it gave nice dimension to every bitty thing, but it bordered on an obsession with detail that I haven't flirted with since my mad freshman days. It's best to let those demons sleep, but I have a feeling I'll be revisiting them for tea very soon.

Blather and blather.

Oh, and don't look too closely at the walls. I felt compelled to hang them with meaningful nothings. I tried for some Subversive Feminist Wit. It eluded me, as it always does, and I decided to leave things to the pros after my "Venus Tobacco" fell flat. The closest I got was a weak silhouette on that bottle in the front which could be passed off as the Green Fairy. Big surprise. All my roads lead thataway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From one of the ladies, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. It is GORGEOUS. We're all a'twitter.

THANK YOU!

Jess said...

oh, YAY! thank you so much!!!